Mount Sinai Pediatric Associates Practice
Raising happy healthy kids is a joy and, on occasion, a challenge. Mount Sinai Pediatric Associates can help you meet some of those challenges. We provide outstanding, affordable health care for children from birth to 21 years of age in New York City and throughout the tristate area.
A part of one of the nation’s top clinical care, teaching, and research hospitals, we offer comprehensive care. We emphasize prevention and are sensitive to cultural diversity. If necessary, we can refer you to specialists within Mount Sinai.
We offer a variety of health care services:
- Anemia screening
- Annual physicals
- Breastfeeding support
- Child abuse evaluations and related clinical services
- Chronic disease management, including treatment for asthma, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Comprehensive school entry and sports physicals
- Developmental assessments
- Lead exposure screening
- Legal advocacy
- Mental health and social work services
- Newborn exams
- Nutritional screening
- Obesity screening and management, including the JUMP Program for adolescents Routine vision and hearing screenings
- Sick child visits
- Well-child care
In addition, we provide a wide variety of other programs and services to promote the health and well-being of children, families, and the community. These include reading skills, asthma management, obesity management, lead poisoning prevention programs, and legal advocacy.