Assurance & Compliance Services
The Mount Sinai Health System complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements, as well as industry and ethical standards by:
- Identifying risks and advising senior management, as needed;
- Establishing compliance awareness and responsibility through education and training;
- Maintaining and updating the Code of Conduct;
- Preventing and detecting illegal and unethical behavior; and
- Ensuring compliance policies are effective by monitoring Health System activities.
Mount Sinai promotes a culture of compliance by supporting best practices; we are motivated by our motto – One Way, the Right Way.
If you would like to report a compliance concern, please call the Compliance Helpline at 800-853-9212. The helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can remain anonymous. You can also email us at email@example.com. Compliance concerns can also be reported to the Office of Assurance and Compliance Services 212-241-3211.