Mount Sinai Eye Practice
When you aren’t seeing clearly—or want to make sure that you continue to—you need an eye doctor you can count on. The Eye Practice at Mount Sinai provides high-quality and affordable eye care to all ages. As part of a highly regarded health system, we have a long tradition of compassion and excellence in eye care and vision.
We offer eye exams for every member of the family. We also diagnose and treat the full spectrum of eye diseases and disorders using the latest approaches. Our team of doctors, surgeons, and technicians is highly skilled at diagnosing and treating a range of conditions, including:
We also have expertise in caring for people with diseases such as type 1 and type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure (hypertension). We work closely with your primary care or referring doctor.
We offer a range of services at our handicapped-accessible facility:
- Cataract and primary eye care
- Children’s eye care (pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus)
- Corneal diseases diagnosis and treatment
- Diabetic retinography diagnosis and treatment
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Inherited eye diseases diagnosis and treatment
- Neuro-ophthalmic disorders detection and treatment
- Retinal diseases diagnosis and treatment
- Routine eye exams
- Uveitis (eye inflammation) diagnosis and treatment