The Mount Sinai Hospital's distinguished history of achievements accompanies a long line of leaders who have grown and shaped the Hospital into the successful institution that it is today. Our leaders adhere to the Mount Sinai Health System’s tradition of excellence––inspiring faculty, physicians, and researchers to make great strides in patient care, education, and research.
- Kenneth L. Davis, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Dennis S. Charney, MD, Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Dean of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, President for Academic Affairs of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Burton P. Drayer, MD, FACR, FANN, Chief Executive Officer of the Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice, Dean for Clinical Affairs at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- David Reich, MD, President and Chief Operating Officer of The Mount Sinai Hospital, President of Mount Sinai Queens, and Horace W. Goldsmith Professor of Anesthesiology
- Arthur Klein, MD, President of The Mount Sinai Health Network