How to Apply
Mount Sinai pharmacy residency programs utilize the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for ALL resident application submissions.
We require the following documents through the PhORCAS site as part of our application packet:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of interest
- THREE letters of recommendation
- ALL post-secondary transcripts, including pre-pharmacy coursework and prior degrees
- Professional writing sample
Qualifications of Applicants
- Pharm D degree from an ACPE-accredited College of School of Pharmacy
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency
- Must be eligible for a NYS Pharmacy license and obtain an intern permit prior to starting the residency. ALL residents must become licensed in NYS by October of the residency year.