Nursing Strategic Plan
The overarching theme of the nursing strategic plan is to promise our patients that we will keep them safe and provide reliable quality care and patient experience tailored to their individual needs.
Our core values, safety, creativity, empathy, agility, equity, and teamwork, are the principles that guide us in consistently striving to improve and sustain the outcomes associated with the nine strategic goals listed below.
Strategic Goals 2021-2024
- Achieve high reliability in quality and safety
- Strengthen the Patient’s Experience of Care
- Strengthen RN Engagement
- Achieve Optimal Financial Oversight and Stewardship
- Strengthen Transformational Leadership
- Advance the Science of Nursing\
- Improve Efficiency and Effectiveness of Operations