Mount Sinai Queens Doctors provides a wide range of medical and cosmetic dermatology services for adults and adolescents, from skin cancer screenings, excisions, shave removal, liquid nitrogen treatment, biopsies and treatment for acne, eczema and psoriasis to cosmetic dermatology including Botulinum toxin (e.g., Botox), and Keratosis removal.
Services and treatments include skin biopsies; platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment for hair loss; Botox for hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiring) and cosmetic purposes; Eskata to treat benign lesions; and filler injections. Procedures are performed in our offices by an experienced, board certified dermatologist.
Conditions We Treat
- Actinic Keratosis (precancerous skin growths)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiring)
- Benign and malignant skin lesions
- Premature aging skin
- Seborrheic keratosis (non-cancerous skin growths)
- Skin Cancer
- Uneven skin tone (hyper- and hypopigmentation)
- Wrinkles and fine lines