If you are interested in visiting Mount Sinai Hospital's Department of Clinical Nutrition, please reach out to Samantha Gallo to learn more.
- Invitation letter from the department
- Observer Application
- Medical Clearance (Medical Form B) All packets must include the following:
- Examination (within the past year). Letter should state the date of the examination and state the observer was found to be in good health and free of communicable disease.
- PPD or Quantiferon (must be within 3 months of the start date). If submitting a PPD, include the date placed, date read and the result. 2 PPD's are required : 1st PPD is within 12 months and the 2nd PPD should be 3 months before the start of the Observership. If PPD is positive, a chest x-ray report within a year of the start date is required. Provide laboratory report of Quantiferon Gold test as well.
- If a CXR is clinically indicated for a positive Quantiferon gold, please provide the radiologist report.
- Titers (show lab reports to all titers) - measles, mumps, rubella and varicella OR clear vaccination records of 2 varicella vaccines and 2 MMR vaccines.
- Influenza Vaccination
- TDAP Vaccination (within the past 10 years)
- 8 Panel Toxicology (if greater than 30 days) : Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Oxycodone and Phencyclidine