Mount Sinai Brooklyn is proud to provide comprehensive gastroenterology care in our neighborhood location. Combining the excellence of the Mount Sinai Health System with the personal attention of a community hospital, our GI team is skilled in a wide range of procedures that diagnose, treat, and screen for diseases of the gastrointestinal, or digestive, tract.
GI Conditions We Treat
Our specialized team has deep experience helping patients with a range of conditions affecting the digestive system, which includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, liver, colon, and rectum. We are skilled in the full spectrum of GI diseases including:
- Cancers of the colon, stomach, and esophagus
- Crohn’s disease
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Liver diseases, including cancer, cirrhosis, and viral hepatitis
GI Services We Provide
Mount Sinai Brooklyn offers comprehensive gastroenterology services for both outpatients and inpatients to prevent, diagnose, and treat disease. We specialize in a variety of diagnostic services and procedures, including the following:
- Colonoscopy and other screenings for conditions including colon cancer, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography to treat bile duct conditions
- Infusions for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis performed at the Mount Sinai Brooklyn Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Placement of stents to relieve obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract
For patients who require more specialized care—such as liver transplant surgery—we provide seamless transitions and coordination with our colleagues at The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan.
Meet Our Gastroenterology Team
With a commitment to providing the latest technologies and the highest levels of diagnostic, medical, and surgical services, our expert gastroenterologists offer the customized treatment plans and one-on-one patient care that you and your family deserve.
Learn more about our Brooklyn gastroenterology team: