If you have a lung-related condition, our expert pulmonologists can diagnose and treat you right here in Queens. We have a pulmonary function lab onsite, and can diagnose respiratory disorders quickly and accurately. If you have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea, we can treat you at a nearby sleep lab. We can also help you with smoking cessation if you would like to quit. If you have a complex respiratory condition, we offer state-of-the-art Interventional bronchoscopy for diagnosis and treatment, which offers many patient benefits.
Our pulmonologists work closely with other specialists to effectively treat your airway and breathing conditions. These experts include cardiologists, allergists, gastroenterologists, rheumatologists, and ear, nose, and throat/otolaryngologists. We know close communication—with patients and among doctors—is key to achieving the best possible outcome.
Conditions We Treat
We treat the following respiratory conditions:
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Asbestos-related lung damage
- Bronchiectasis/nontuberculous mycobacterial lung disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and emphysema
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis/interstitial lung disease
- Lung nodules/lung cancer
- Pleural mesothelioma
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep Disorders, including insomnia and sleep apnea