At Mount Sinai West, we want to help you and your loved ones feel as comfortable as possible. Our 14B Deluxe Hospital Accommodations wing has 17 private rooms for patients that offer deluxe amenities in an appealing environment, while providing the high-quality medical care for which Mount Sinai West is renowned.
Creating a quiet, healing environment
The suites are available at an additional charge, and can be reserved before or during a hospital stay. Non-surgical patients can be admitted directly on the 14B Unit. Surgical patients can drop off their belongings at 14B before reporting to the fifth floor surgical reception suite. Mount Sinai West's deluxe unit also offers unrestricted visiting hours and complimentary overnight accommodations for one family member or friend. The private and attentive services we offer help to create a quiet, healing environment.
- Private, graciously furnished patient rooms and suites with marble bathrooms
- Admission and check-out process for most patients in the privacy of their own room
- An in-room electronic safe
- Gourmet meals prepared by our expert culinary staff
- An in-room refrigerator stocked with juices and bottled water
- Hospital Services/Amenities
Unrestricted visiting hours
- Complimentary overnight accommodations for one family member or friend
- Concierge service
- Complimentary parking upon admission and discharge
- A private salon for business or visitor gatherings that offers afternoon tea service, newspapers, magazines and best-selling novels
- A complimentary basket of personal grooming items
For rates, other information, or to make a reservation, please call 212-636-4600. Reservations can be made from 7 am to 11 pm seven days a week.