Face and Neck Lift
Removing excess skin on your face and neck tightens the supporting structures of your face and neck area, giving you a more youthful appearance. We are able to adjust your face and neck lift surgery to achieve your needs and preferences. Our surgeons are proud to produce natural-looking results. The only thing your friends will notice is a more youthful, refreshed you.
Looking Your Best
You may choose face and neck lift procedures to:
- Smooth deep marionette lines (the fold of skin that runs from your nose to the corner of your mouth)
- Tighten loose skin and muscles, and remove excess fat from your neck
- Define your jaw line
- Correct deep wrinkles in your cheeks
Our plastic surgeons often perform face and neck lifts together. However, you may be able to achieve your desired results with only a neck or face lift. Together, we can decide what is best for you. Based on your goals for surgery, we may perform an endoscopic facelift, a mini-facelift, or a mid-facelift. We also offer non-invasive procedures for facial rejuvenation.
- Face Lift—cosmetic surgery improves your lower face by tightening facial muscles and removing fat tissue and excess skin. While it can’t stop the aging process or affect contributing factors, the improvements from face lift surgery are long lasting, from 5 to 10 years.
- Neck Lift—defines your jaw line and smooths your neck.
You may want to combine face and neck lifts with other procedures, such as eyelid surgery and eyebrow lift to complete your new look.