The urology team at Mount Sinai Doctors-Long Island specializes in comprehensive evaluation and treatment for all urinary conditions. We diagnose and treat men, women, and children. Our physicians are leaders in advancing emerging diagnostic techniques and treatments in the field.
We offer a breadth of expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of urologic conditions. We offer a range of in-office procedures. Our practice is committed to providing advanced, comprehensive urologic care in a welcoming and compassionate setting.
Our Urology Services
Providing care for patients of all ages, our experienced urologic surgeons treat a wide range of disorders, including the following:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder cancer
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Fecal incontinence
- Kidney stones
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse (uterine prolapse, cystocele, enterocele, rectocele) and female incontinence
- Prostate and kidney cancer (which can be treated with cryoablation/cryosurgery)
- Testicular cancer
- Women’s urologic conditions
We are skilled in performing a wide range of services and procedures, including:
- Holmium laser ablation/enucleation of prostate, UroLift, PVP
- InterStim – nerve evaluation
- Intravesical Botox™ injections
- Minor surgical procedures
- Prostate biopsy and sonogram
- Urodynamic testing
We pride ourselves on the skill and compassion of our physicians and staff. We specialize in minimally invasive techniques, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, prostate laser surgery, and prostate and kidney cryoablation. We offer a breadth of expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of urologic conditions. And we treat males and females ranging in age from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, and attentive urologic care in a friendly and professional environment. We strive to deliver make your experience as comfortable as possible.