Primary Care/Family Medicine
At Mount Sinai Doctors-Long Island, our primary care physicians provide high quality, comprehensive, personalized care. We bring the expertise of the Mount Sinai Health System to your community. We strive to treat the whole patient, from preventative services through treatment of acute illnesses.
As primary care physicians, our goal is to get to know you before your health is at risk. We do our best to establish long lasting relationships. This way, we can be your advocate and fully understand your medical needs. We guide you through health and illness to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Our Primary Care Services
We take a patient-focused, collaborative approach. We work closely with multiple health care specialists to get you the right care when you need it.
Our preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic services include:
- Preventative care, including yearly physicals
- Acute care for illness and injuries
- Management of chronic diseases, such as lung conditions, diabetes, and heart disease
- Pre-operative consultations
- Women’s health care, especially routine gynecologic exams and cervical cancer screening (Pap tests)
- Vaccinations and immunizations