Obstetrics and Gynecology
The obstetricians and gynecologists at Mount Sinai Doctors-Long Island offer comprehensive care for the whole woman at every stage of life. Our patients highly experienced doctors and nurses bring the outstanding care of the Mount Sinai Health System to our community. Dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate attention, we work closely with referring physicians and other specialists. We strive to offer seamless continuity of care.
Our Gynecologic and Obstetric Services
Our experienced Long Island doctors provide a range of first-rate gynecologic services from general gynecology care to treatments for acute conditions. The gynecology services we offer include:
- Annual exams
- Colposcopy (medical procedure examining vulva, vagina, and cervix)
- Family planning and birth control
- Fibroid care
- Genetic counseling
- Gynecologic cancer surveillance and evaluation
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse care
- Infertility screening
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Menopausal and pre-menopausal care
- Office gynecological surgery
- Primary and preventive care
- Screening tests such as Pap smear
- Sexually transmitted and infectious disease care
Our physicians have access to the state-of-the-art research and innovations of the entire Mount Sinai Health System. If you need complex genetic testing focused on familial chromosomal abnormalities, or cancer surgery, we can refer you to The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan.
At our Greenlawn location, we offer a Women’s Center which provides a wide range of superb OBGYN services, including family planning, fibroid care, gynecologic cancer, menopause, maternal fetal medicine, pregnancy and birth, infertility, and sexual health. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes 3D mammography and a dedicated mammographer/breast imager.
We work together as a team to provide you with exceptional care at a convenient location.