Pulmonary Medicine at Mount Sinai Doctors-Long Island provides adult treatment of diseases involving the lungs and respiratory tract. We strive to help our patients achieve optimal health.
Our Pulmonology Services
We take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and fully explain your condition. Our practice is skilled in treating a wide range of disorders, including:
- Asthma, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough
- Lung cancer (including lung cancer screening)
- Pleural effusion
- Sleep apnea
- Shortness of breath
- Sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis, and pulmonary nodules
We provide a wide range of services and procedures, including:
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Low-dose chest screening for year to year monitoring for patients at high risk
- Pulmonary function tests
- Sleep studies
We refer patients to The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan when appropriate. This can include participation in the L-cap early lung detection screening program, thoracic surgery due to lung cancer or other conditions, and treatment of sarcoidosis.