Mount Sinai Doctors–Valley Stream
At Mount Sinai Doctors-Valley Stream, our team of expert oncologists provides skilled, compassionate care for patients with cancer or blood disorders. We also have access to the latest research and cancer treatment protocols. Mount Sinai Doctors-Valley Stream also offers general surgery services.
Our oncologists treat:
- Breast cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Urologic cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
Gertrude & Louis Feil Cancer Center
In addition to the full range of cancer care and support at Mount Sinai South Nassau, we also offer outpatient care at the Gertrude & Louis Feil Cancer Center in Valley Stream. Mount Sinai South Nassau’s cancer program offers excellent surgical oncology technologies, including the Novalis Tx™, da Vinci® Surgical System and Gamma Knife®.
For treatments as well as appointments with many of our physicians, this convenient center offers a range of services by dedicated, compassionate staff.
The Cancer Center features:
- Expert team of medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists
- Convenient access to the most advanced, high-quality, patient-centered cancer care services
- Recipient of outstanding achievement award by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer
- Home of Mount Sinai South Nassau's Center for Prostate Health
- Free boutique for wigs, scarves, mastectomy bras, etc., for women with cancer, in connection with Hewlett House
The Cancer Center was made possible a $3 million donation by the Louis Feil Charitable Lead Annuity Trust.
Surgical Critical Care
Surgical Oncology - Breast
Surgical Oncology – Head and Neck
Surgical Oncology – Hepatobiliary