Mount Sinai Doctors-Yonkers Orthopedics
Mount Sinai Doctors-Yonkers Orthopedics offers state-of-the-art care for muscle, bone and joint conditions that are causing you pain and affecting your mobility. Our goal is to safely get you back to doing the things you want to do, and empower patients to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Our orthopedic surgeons will evaluate your condition, pinpoint the cause of your pain and loss of mobility, and offer a comprehensive non-surgical or surgical treatment plan tailored to you. Mount Sinai Doctors-Yonkers Orthopedics offers convenient on-site digital X-ray services, and sub-specialty expertise in:
- Sports Injuries
Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Bone fractures and dislocations
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Muscle and related soft tissue injuries
- Tendon/ligament tears and ruptures
- Meniscus injuries in the knee
Treatments We Offer
Our orthopedic surgeons provide a wide range of treatment options:
- Evaluation for physical therapy
- Injections of steroids, viscosupplementation, and other medications
- Shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee replacement surgery, including robotic-assisted surgery
- Revision joint replacement surgery
- Ligament and tendon reconstructions of the shoulder, elbow and knee
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee to treat tendon, ligament, and cartilage injuries
We are happy to provide second opinions and to help you if you have been seen and treated elsewhere.
As a Mount Sinai patient, you benefit from having access to the full resources of the nationally renowned Mount Sinai Health System. Providing exceptional, personalized orthopedic care is central to our mission.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare.
Our Orthopedic Surgeons
Vishal A. Mehta, DO – Hip and Knee Replacement, Sports Medicine
Paul S. Ragusa, DO – Shoulder, Elbow, and Sports Medicine