Mount Sinai Morningside Weight Loss Program
If you’ve lost weight and regained it, or simply want to overcome obesity, the Mount Sinai Morningside Weight Loss Program in NYC can help. Now being conducted virtually, our online weight loss program offers 26-week sessions for individuals with less than 50 pounds to lose and 52-week sessions for individuals with 50 or more pounds to lose. No medication. No surgery. Our approach is lifestyle change.
Register here for our next online, free-of-charge orientation, which will be held Thursday August 12 at 6:00 pm ET. Join us from anywhere!
What Makes Our Weight Loss Program Different?
Our groups are led by teams of weight loss experts specializing in behavior modification, nutrition, and exercise. Our program is unique from other obesity centers in NYC due to a number of factors, including the following:
- Our weight loss groups are closed, which means you’re with the same people for the entire 26 or 52 weeks, which encourages consistent support for losing weight. No other New York City weight loss program, nor any other weight loss program or weight loss clinic in the country that we know of, offers that level of commitment to help you lose weight.
- You must have at least 50 pounds to lose to join our 52-week program, and less than 50 to lose to join our 26-week program. Within these groups you’ll feel comfortable with like-minded people.
- We offer an ongoing follow-up weight management program for individuals who graduate from our 26- and 52-week programs.
- Our body composition lab is one of the finest and most respected in the world. The services we offer include body fat percent testing (bioelectrical impedance, Bod-Pod, CT scans, and dual-emission x-ray absorptiometry – DXA), resting metabolic rate measurement, bone density testing, and sub-max and maximal exercise capacity stress tests.
- Our bariatric doctors and endocrinologists are on staff for consultation and treatment should you believe that hormones or other medical problems are a factor in your inability to lose weight.