The Dubin Breast Center of The Tisch Cancer Institute takes a team approach to breast cancer screening, treatment and survivorship. We are located at The Mount Sinai Hospital’s main campus on New York City’s Upper East Side. Our 15,000-square-foot facility houses a full range of services, including:
- Screenings and biopsies
- Treatment including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation
- Patient and family support services
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Onco-fertility services
- Access to clinical trials
- Survivorship support
We have a bold vision for breast cancer treatment and research. We focus on your holistic health and well-being. At Dubin, you receive highly personalized, multidisciplinary care in a calming, private, and supportive setting.
Advanced Expertise and Technology
Our state-of-the-art facilities have the very latest technology. We offer advanced diagnostics, including 3-D mammography and minimally invasive diagnostic procedures. You have access to the latest treatment approaches and techniques, such as seed localization.
Our breast cancer experts specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer patients. And we have special expertise with high-risk patients. We strive to advance the standards of care by using innovative and emerging diagnostics and treatments.
The Dubin Center provides the full range of breast health services. Our team includes skilled physicians, committed researchers, advanced diagnostics, and advanced treatments. We offer evaluation and treatment for breast, medical, and surgical oncology as well as an infusion center for chemotherapy. Our facilities are designed to provide a soothing, relaxing atmosphere. Additional specialized services include:
- State-of-the-art breast screening with 3-D mammography, ultrasound and MRI
- Access to national breast cancer clinical trials
- Expert pathology review by internationally recognized breast cancer pathologists
- Genetic counseling and testing by certified genetic counselors
- Psychosocial counseling services and support programs for patients and families
- Nutritional counseling
- Wellness programs, such as yoga, massage, meditation and pilates
We pride ourselves on providing excellence in patient care, research, and education. We combine care and research in a single setting. Clinical investigators and patients have critical access to each other. This speeds up the process of bringing lab research into the exam room. And that means you get the best and most advanced care available.