We encourage you to access your registration forms here. Filling out these forms prior to your appointment will help streamline the check-in process and save you valuable time. We encourage you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
We are located at 1176 Fifth Avenue, between East 98th and 99th Streets, on the first floor of the Klingenstein Pavilion.
When you arrive at the Dubin Breast Center, we will greet you with kindness and compassion and welcome you into our comfortable, safe space.
We encourage you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can move smoothly through the check-in process and be on time for your appointment.
After filling out your registration forms, our staff will make sure all of your paperwork is in order.
Our registration staff will make sure all of your paperwork is in order. They will collect any forms you have brought with you and give you any forms you need to complete.
What to Bring
Always bring your personal identification and health insurance card with you. If your health insurance plan requires a copayment, be prepared to pay that at the time of your visit.
In addition, if your health insurance plan requires an insurance referral from your primary care provider, please bring that referral to your appointment. If you are unsure whether this is required, please contact your health insurance plan.
If you are visiting the Dubin Breast Center for breast imaging (mammography, breast ultrasound, or breast biopsy), you must have a prescription. This applies to annual breast screening exams. We accept imaging prescriptions on paper or entered into your electronic medical record if a Mount Sinai provider is referring you. If your prescription is on paper, please bring it to your appointment or fax it to the Dubin Breast Center Imaging Department at (646) 537-8611 in advance.
Our electronic medical records system gives us access to diagnostic and testing results from anywhere within the Mount Sinai Health System. We do not have access to records outside of Mount Sinai, so we may ask you to provide the following so we can give a thorough consultation and assessment:
- Medical records and diagnostic images
- A list of all your medications—include dosages
- A copy of any pathology reports from previous biopsy or surgery procedures
- Relevant bloodwork results
- A copy of the surgeon’s report if you have had a related surgery
- A copy of the hospital discharge summary if you were in the hospital for a related condition
Our visitor policies change periodically. Please check our Visitor Guidelines for the latest information.
Parking can be at a premium in our neighborhood. On Monday through Friday, Dubin Breast Center patients can park in the lot at Madison and East 104th Street. To do so,
- Drive to the Mount Sinai Parking Facility on the northwest corner of Madison Avenue and East 104th Street. The attended lot is open from 5 am to 10 pm Monday through Friday.
- Identify yourself as a Dubin Breast Center patient. You will leave your key, and the attendant will park your car.
- A shuttle bus runs between the parking lot and Dubin Breast Center every 20 minutes from 7 am to 7 pm. It is a five-minute ride between the parking lot and the Dubin Breast Center. The shuttle can accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- The cost of parking, including shuttle service, is $20 per day and is payable when you register at the Dubin Breast Center. At registration, please request a parking permit to place in your front windshield for future visits.
On Saturdays only, Dubin Breast Center patients may park in the Mount Sinai Hospital Garage and receive the special rate of $20 per day. The garage is located on East 99th Street between Madison and Park Avenues.
Please observe Mount Sinai's no tipping policy.
Billing and Insurance
Need information on paying a bill or insurance? Our patient financial services team is here for you.
If you have any questions and would like to speak to someone at the Dubin Breast Center, please call us at 855-TO-DUBIN or 212-241-3300, Option 5.