Adolescent and Young Adult Programs
Mount Sinai West and Mount Sinai Morningside offers a variety of outpatient clinical services for children and adolescents facing addiction.
Our largest program is the Comprehensive Adolescent Rehabilitation and Education Service (CARES) an intensive five-day-a-week program geared to high-school age teens. CARES provides education as well as individual, group, and family therapy. We emphasize mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness skills. We work with the New York City Department of Education to offer different tracks, so you can pick the approach that is most appropriate for your family. Download our brochure here, and our application here.
Our other programs include:
- Child and Family Institute
- Children’s Community Mental Health Services
- Children’s Single Point of Access
- Comprehensive Adolescent Rehabilitation and Education Service (CARES)
- Use Prevention Recovery Intervention Services & Education (UPRISE)
- Family and Teen Recovery Services (FuTuReS)
- School-Based Health Clinics (SBHCs)