Whatever your skin concerns—general or cosmetic—we can help. At Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights, we work as a team with your primary care doctors and other specialists. We can help with the full scope of skin conditions, from the most common to the unusual and complex. We are skilled in diagnosing and treating acute, chronic, and even life-threatening conditions regardless of age. In addition, we can help reverse the effects of sun, stress, and life experiences to rejuvenate and improve your appearance and increase your confidence. We can also recommend approaches for maintenance care that will help keep your skin healthy, even during treatment. Using the latest technologies and offering the most advanced treatment available, we are here for you—right near where you live and work.
As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, we have access to the very latest diagnostic and treatment approaches. This includes the ability to participate in Mount Sinai clinical trials. If you need highly specialized treatment, we can refer you to Mount Sinai resources, such as the Skin of Color Center and the Waldman Melanoma and Skin Cancer Center.
We can also help with any emotional concerns connected with your condition or treatment. Our focus is always on enhancing your quality of life.
Conditions We Treat
Angelo Landriscina, MD, FAAD, our dedicated dermatologist at Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights, treats both general and cosmetic skin conditions. We can help with a variety of conditions, including:
- Acne: Targeting the bacteria, sweat glands, and skin cells to help you achieve clear skin
- Cosmetic dermatology: Using injectables, laser and light-based procedures, and other therapies to help attain your desired result
- Eczema: Treating all types of eczema in adults and children
- Hair loss: Helping you retain and regrow hair
- Moles: Providing expert evaluation for moles of all shapes, colors, and sizes
- Pediatric and adolescent dermatology: Helping young children and adolescents with skin concerns
- Hyperpigmentation: Offering diagnosis and treatment for all types of skin pigmentation disorders
- Psoriasis: Diagnosing and treating the symptoms of psoriasis
- Rashes: Treating rashes from the most common to the most complex
- Rosacea: Formulating effective treatment strategies for rosacea, a condition that is distinct from adult acne
- Skin cancer screening: Providing comprehensive screening for melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers
- Warts: Effectively treating warts of all kinds
Meet Our Team
Our dermatologist works with our other doctors to ensure seamless care.