Our board certified Family Medicine/Primary Care physicians at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights provides primary care medical services for adults and adolescents. The Family Medicine doctor is trained in all areas of care for common medical needs and focuses on comprehensive, continuing care for individual patients and families.
Our team takes a very personalized approach to healthcare. If you require specialty care, we act as a medical manager, providing guidance and direction throughout the entire referral process. Our advanced electronic medical record makes it easy to coordinate with all of the physicians and specialists who take care of you.
Some of the services that are provided by our Family Medicine/Primary Care physician include:
- Preventive care
- Well woman care, including Family Planning and Cervical Cancer Screening (pap smears)
- Pre-travel counseling, including vaccinations
- Acute medical care such as urinary tract, throat and ear infections
- Chronic disease management for conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol), and asthma
- Treatment for minor injuries
- Skin care