Our Safety Practices
Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights has established a safe environment by implementing a range of rigorous protocols.
Our COVID-19 guidelines are:
- All patients, visitors and staff are screened upon entry for COVID-19 symptoms
- Mandatory masking for patients and staff
- Continual cleaning and social distancing including only four people per elevator
Preparing for Your Visit
Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights is on the 17th and 18th floors of the One Pierrepont Plaza building at 300 Cadman Plaza West. The building is located between Pierrepont and Tillary streets.
Several subway lines stop within two blocks of the office. The 2, 3, 4, 5, and R trains go to the Court Street–Borough Hall stop. A few blocks further are the F, A, and C trains to the Jay Street station.
Arrive on Time
- To ensure all patients receive the quality of care – we ask that new patients arrive 30 minutes before their appointment time and existing patients 15 minutes before.
- Running behind more than 15 minutes? Our front desk will help reschedule to the next available appointment slot.
Mount Sinai Doctors –Brooklyn Heights Visitor Policy
- One visitor for patients requiring Accessible & Medical Support
- One visitor for OBGYN new, 26wk-28wk, 36wk, glucose test patients
- Two parents for initial newborn visits
- One parent for all other pediatric visits
- No visitors for adult patients including Urgent Care
- To better serve our patients – lab appointments at Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights will be by scheduled visit only. If your doctor ordered labwork during discharge; we suggest utilizing a local Labcorp facility and avoid unnecessary travel. Simply provide the labwork orders, doctors name and phone number and Labcorp will ensure the results are sent to your doctor at Mount Sinai.
- Find your local Labcorp facility here
ECheck-in with MyChart
- Most visits are now able to echeck-in in advance, fill out forms, update insurance and pay your co-pay. Head to your MyChart app and the “Appointment” tab
- When you arrive for your visit – use our Check-in Kiosks and scan your MyChart QR Code
Medical Records Request
You may wonder about the process of getting copies of your medical records. Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions.
How do I get a copy of my medical records?
The fastest and easiest way to obtain a copy of your medical records at Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights is to contact your physician via MyChart and request a “Patient Authorization for the Release of Medical Information to Third Party.”
How long does it take to get my records?
Normal processing time takes two to three business days.
Can I pick up a copy of my records?
Yes. Please call ahead to pick up your records so we can have them ready and waiting for you.
What should I do if I want to have copies of my medical records sent to my provider at Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights from another doctor’s office?
You can complete a "Patient Authorization for the Release of Medical Information to Mount Sinai" form and send it to the provider who has your medical records.