The Mount Sinai Doctors-Urgent Care at Brooklyn Heights is closed.
If you need emergency medical care, you should call 911 or head to the nearest emergency room immediately. Virtual Urgent Care is available from 8:30 am–8:30 pm, Monday-Friday, and 9 am–5 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Important Information about Urgent Care at Mount Sinai Doctors-Brooklyn Heights
As of Monday, April 24, 2023, the Urgent Care at 300 Cadman Plaza West, 18th Floor, will close, and we will no longer offer urgent care services at this location.
Walk-in and Same-Day Care:
You can continue to see us for walk-in, same-day care if you have the following insurances. These visits will be billed as a Primary Care Visit, similar to how you are billed when you see your PCP. Insurances accepted for walk-in or same-day care:
- 1199 SEIU Benefit & Pension Funds
- Aetna – Commercial/ Medicare
- AmidaCare – Medicaid (Pediatrics Only)
- CIGNA Healthcare – Commercial/Medicare
- EBCBS – Commercial/Exchange/Medicare (Excluding Empire Mediblue Healthplus)
- EBCBS Empire Healthplus (formerly known as Amerigroup) – Medicaid (Pediatrics Only)
- Emblem Health – GHI
- Fidelis Health Care (Pediatrics Only)
- Healthfirst Commercial/Medicaid/Medicare (No new patients for Healthfirst Medicaid)
- HIP – Commercial/ Medicare
- Multiplan / PHCS
- UHC – Commercial / Oxford Freedom/ Oxford Liberty / Empire Plan
- UHC / Oxford – Medicare /Mosaic (Excluding Dual Plans, Community Plan, RPPO, Compass)
- UMR/UHC – Top Tier
- Horizon of NJ
- Humana – Medicare
- Oscar – Commercial/Medicare
If you have been a Mount Sinai Urgent Care patient and would like to transfer your records outside of Mount Sinai:
You may complete and sign a medical record release form and your records will be sent to the provider of your choice. This form may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions on your care at Mount Sinai?
Please call our Access Center at 929-210-6000 for any questions about your care at Mount Sinai.