Asthma Self-Assessment Quiz
Asthma affects 25 million people in the United States. Complete the self-assessment quiz to determine if you might have asthma.
- Do you cough or have trouble breathing during or shortly after exercising?
- Do you ever hear wheezing noises inside your chest?
- Do you ever cough or have trouble breathing when it's very hot or cold outside?
- Do you ever cough or have trouble breathing when around pets, dust, smoke, pollen, or other allergy triggers?
- Do you ever wake up at night because of breathing problems or coughing?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, you may have asthma. Make an appointment with our team of experts who can fully evaluate your condition and provide any treatment you may need.