Our board certified Allergy and Immunology physician at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights is specifically trained in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult allergic diseases and immune deficiencies. Our allergist physician is an expert in helping you manage frequent infections, immune deficiencies, and diagnosing and treating allergic reactions to specific substances.
Through a combination of a comprehensive consultation, extensive skin testing and blood tests, our allergist can diagnose and treat allergic diseases. Our advanced electronic medical record makes it easy for our allergist to coordinate this care with your primary physician.
Conditions We Treat
Some of the common conditions treated by our allergist at Mount Sinai Doctors Brooklyn Heights include:
- Hay fever
- Chronic nasal and sinus congestion
- Food allergies
- Eye allergies
- Allergic skin conditions such as hives
- Immune deficiency
Our allergist provides a full range of services such as:
- Asthma testing and treatment
- Environment and food allergy testing
- Allergy injections
- Contact dermatitis patch testing
- Patient education for managing asthma, allergies and immune deficiencies