Violence Prevention and Intervention and Services
Violence is a major public health and mental health issue. Many young people are victims of child physical and sexual abuse, date rape, and other forms of violence. We use a multi-disciplinary approach to support youth and family members recovering from many forms of abuse and violence, and to educate the community in the prevention of abuse and violence.
We operate services to provide comprehensive medical and mental health services, preventive education, and advocacy within the criminal justice system for teen survivors of rape, incest, sexual abuse, dating violence, domestic violence and other forms of criminal victimization.
- Individual, group, and family therapy, and support groups, to address
- Child Physical Abuse
- Child Sexual abuse
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Victims of Human Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation
- Other forms of interpersonal violence
- Rape crisis services and Sexual Assault Forensic Examinations
- Self-defense and self-assertiveness training
- Community outreach and education
- Training health and mental health professionals