Primary Health Care
When You Need a Doctor: Our health providers specialize in adolescent medicine and preventive services—acute care, routine health care, management of chronic illnesses, and inpatient services.
Any Concern or Worry: Each young person can have an established relationship with their own care provider, who manages all health care needs.
Physical health, wellbeing, and psychosocial concerns are addressed by a multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary staff.
We educate young people about the factors that influence their health, and take a fully comprehensive view –nutrition and wellness, lifestyle, and health decision making, and provide free medications.
No question is too much for us.
Comprehensive physical examinations and psychosocial screening for:
- Annual health care maintenance
- Vaccinations/Immunizations updates
- Nutritional education and guidance
- Health education and guidance
- Sports participation
- Camp participation
- Working papers
- College entrance physicals
- Travel medicine
- Acute care/walk-in service
- Management of asthma and diabetes and other chronic illnesses
- Management of inpatient hospitalization
- 24-hour physician phone coverage, seven days a week