Counseling & Mental Health
MSAHC counseling and mental health professionals include Board Certified child and adolescent psychiatrists, licensed clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social workers—each equipped to address any issue faced by adolescents and their families.
Our dedicated team of mental health staff includes Board Certified child and adolescent psychiatrists, licensed clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social workers, able, willing and prepared to address any issue faced by adolescents and their families.
We provide help for:
- Teen depression, anxiety, anger and stress
- School and family problems
- Drug and alcohol use
- Eating disorders
- Cutting and other forms of self-harm
- Domestic violence, physical and emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse, rape and sexual assault
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Victims of commercial sexual exploitation and human trafficking
Included in our therapy and counseling programs:
- Family and relationship therapy
- Individual therapy
- Therapeutic and support groups
- Art therapy
- Psychiatric services including psychopharmacology (medicine)
- Psychological and diagnostic testing
- Educational assessment and evaluation
If you need help with a problem, contact the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center to make an appointment, 212-423-3000.