Interventional radiology makes it possible to do a wide range of minimally invasive procedures. These procedures greatly decrease your risk, pain, and recovery time. As a result people come to us from across the state, throughout the country, and around the globe. Our patients truly appreciate what we offer. Here are some of their stories.
- A Dangerous Blood Clot Treated with Minimally Invasive Same Day Surgery
- Essential Thrombocytosis Treated with Percutaneous Mesocaval Shunt
- Microwave Ablation Frees Patient of Pain
- Stage 4 Hepatic Carcinoma Liver Cancer Survivor
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Minimally Invasive Alternative
- Thoughtful Care Received after Cancer Diagnosis
Here are some of their stories and testimonials.
“Thanks to Dr. Fischman and the professionals at Mount Sinai, I was able to meet my two goals. (First, I am) off all prostate medications. The second goal was to restore the functions that the prostate controls and that was also accomplished.” – John T. Cognetti
“I am thrilled with the outcome of the procedure in relieving the BPH symptoms, without medications or more extensive surgery. I assume things will continue to get even better yet, over the next few months… My GP, Dr. John Notaro, is also very pleased with the results and will recommend you and your organization to any of his other patients that have a prostate situation similar to mine.” – Dr. Edward J. Krasnicki