We want to make your visit as convenient and pleasant as possible. Following are guidelines to make sure everything is in place before your first infusion treatment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so you have time to register.
- If you are running late for your appointment, please call 212-241-6756.
- If there is any change in your insurance coverage, please contact our Finance Department at 212-824-9108 as soon as possible. We will do our best to ensure that you have authorization before your first treatment. Also, please bring your insurance card and any other information your primary care doctor has asked you to bring.
- If you participate in any drug financial assistance program, please bring all information about it. We will make sure to include it on your medical record before we generate a bill.
Parking for Patients
- Drive to the Mount Sinai Parking Facility on the northwest corner of Madison Avenue and East 104th Street. The attended lot is open from 5 AM – 10 PM Monday through Friday.
- Identify yourself as a Therapeutic Infusion patient. You will leave your key and the attendant will park your car.
- A shuttle bus runs between the parking lot and the Hess building every 20 minutes from 7 AM – 7 PM. It is less than a 5-minute ride between the parking lot and the Hess building. The shuttle can accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- The cost of parking, including shuttle service, is $20 per day, payable when you register at check-in. At registration, please request a parking permit to place in your front windshield for future visits.
- Saturdays and Sundays only, our patients may park in the Mount Sinai Hospital Garage and receive the special rate of $20 per day. The garage is located on East 99th Street between Madison and Park Avenues and payment will be collected at the garage.
- Please observe Mount Sinai's No Tipping Policy.