Multiple Myeloma News
Our physicians are frequently featured in patient education series. They present at major medical meetings, and publish extensively in peer-reviewed journals. This section includes links to some of these informative presentations and journal articles.
- Video/Webinar Presentations
- Abstract Presentations
- Press Releases
Ajai Chari, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Director of Clinical Research for the Multiple Myeloma Program:
- OncLive TV: Ajai Chari, MD
- Relapsed Refractory Webinar
- Risk Assessment of Multiple Myeloma
- Myeloma: Impact of the ALCYONE Trial
- Transplant and Unmet Needs in Myeloma
- Case Studies: Treating High-Risk Multiple Myeloma
- Myeloma: Follow-Up and MRD Testing
- Video series produced by Cure Connections
- Episode 1: Types of Multiple Myeloma
- Episode 2: Testing Procedures and Considerations
- Episode 3: Considerations for Treatment
- Episode 4: Monitoring Patients
- Episode 5: Top Considerations for Maintenance Therapy
- Episode 6: New Drug Classes for Treatment
- Episode 7: Clinical Trials and Stem Cell Transplants
- Episode 8: Professional Expectations for Future
Hearn Jay Cho, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology:
Sundar Jagannath, MD, Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Director of the Multiple Myeloma Program:
Deepu Madduri, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology:
Samir Parekh, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Director of Translational Research for the Multiple Myeloma Program:
Joshua Richter, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology:
- What’s Multiple Myeloma?
Ajai Chari, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Director of Clinical Research
American Society of Hematology, Annual Meeting 2020
- CARTITUDE-1: Phase 1b/2 Study of Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel, a B-Cell Maturation Antigen–Directed Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy, in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Favorable Overall Survival with Imetelstat Treatment Correlates with Other Clinical Benefits in Intermediate 2 or High Risk Myelofibrosis Relapsed/Refractory to Janus Kinase Inhibitor
- A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of Talquetamab, a G Protein-Coupled Receptor Family C Group 5 Member D (GPRC5D) x CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Patients with Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
- Potential Disease-Modifying Activity of Imetelstat Demonstrated By Reduction in Cytogenetically Abnormal Clones and Mutation Burden Leads to Clinical Benefits in Relapsed/Refractory Myelofibrosis Patients
- CPI-0610, a Bromodomain and Extraterminal Domain Protein (BET) Inhibitor, in Combination with Ruxolitinib, in JAK-Inhibitor-Naïve Myelofibrosis Patients: Update of MANIFEST Phase 2 Study
- Safety and Efficacy of Idasanutlin in Patients (pts) with Hydroxyurea (HU)-Resistant/Intolerant Polycythemia Vera (PV): Results of an International Phase II Study
- Identification of Potent Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) Using Mitochondrial Profile Towards Improving HSC Transplantation
- REGN5458, a BCMA x CD3 Bispecific Monoclonal Antibody, Induces Deep and Durable Responses in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
- Telomerase Activity, Telomere Length and hTERT Expression Correlate with Clinical Outcomes in Higher-Risk Myelofibrosis (MF) Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) to Janus Kinase Inhibitor Treated with Imetelstat
- PTG-300 Eliminates the Need for Therapeutic Phlebotomy in Both Low and High-Risk Polycythemia Vera Patients
- Mild Anemia As a Single Independent Predictor of Mortality in Patients with COVID-19
- Outcomes of COVID-19 Infection in Patients Receiving Ruxolitinib and Hypomethylating Agent Therapy
- Rationale for and Results of a Phase I Study of the TGF-β 1/3 Inhibitor AVID200 in Subjects with Myelofibrosis: MPN-RC 118 Trial
- Patient Similarity Network of Multiple Myeloma Identifies Patient Subgroups with Distinct Genetic and Clinical Features
- Hepcidin Mimetic (PTG-300) Reverses Iron Deficiency While Controlling Hematocrit in Polycythemia Vera Patients
- 28-Day Metronomic Therapy for Relapsed Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Effect of Intravenous Immunoglobulin on Infections in Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patients Receiving Daratumumab
- Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms, Pain and Functioning in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients Treated with Selinexor, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone
- Once Weekly Selinexor, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (SVd) Versus Twice Weekly Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (Vd) in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: High-Risk Cytogenetic Risk Planned Subgroup Analyses from the Phase 3 Boston Study
- Two Phase 1b Studies Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of BET Inhibitors, ABBV-744 and Mivebresib, as Monotherapies and in Combination with Ruxolitinib or Navitoclax in Patients with Myelofibrosis
- Correlation Analyses of Imetelstat Exposure with Pharmacodynamic Effect, Efficacy and Safety in a Phase 2 Study in Patients with Higher-Risk Myelofibrosis Refractory to Janus Kinase Inhibitor Identified an Optimal Dosing Regimen for Phase 3 Study
- Prevalence of Unexplained Erythrocytosis and Thrombocytosis - an Nhanes Analysis
- An Open-Label, Global, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of KRT-232, a First-in-Class, Oral Small-Molecule Inhibitor of Murine Double Minute 2 (MDM2), Combined with Ruxolitinib in Patients Who Have Myelofibrosis and a Suboptimal Response to Ruxolitinib
- Real-World Treatment Patterns and Outcomes of Proteasome Inhibitor (PI: Bortezomib [V], Carfilzomib [K], or Ixazomib [I])-Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone (Rd)-Triplets By Prior Lenalidomide-Exposure in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) Engaged in Routine Care in the United States (US)
- Aberrant Cell Cycle Programming Confers Rapid Lethality in the EuSOX11+ CCND1 MCL Mouse Model
- Clinical Features and Survival Outcomes in Diabetic Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM) Enrolled in the Connect® MM Registry
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Annual Meeting 2020
- KarMMa-RW: A study of real-world treatment patterns in heavily pretreated patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) and comparison of outcomes to KarMMa.
- Update of CARTITUDE-1: A phase Ib/II study of JNJ-4528, a B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA)-directed CAR-T-cell therapy, in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Quality-of-life (QOL) analyses in patients with multiple myeloma: Results from the selinexor (KPT-330) treatment of refractory myeloma (STORM) phase IIb study.
- Adverse event and outcome patterns in patients with advanced multiple myeloma in the United States.
- ISS stage and network risk score to predict benefits of multiple myeloma treatment options.
American Society of Hematology (ASH), Annual Meeting 2019
- Translational Analysis from CARTITUDE-1, an Ongoing Phase 1b/2 Study of JNJ-4528 BCMA-targeted CAR-T Cell Therapy in Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (R/R MM), Indicates Preferential Expansion of CD8+ T Cell Central Memory Cell Subset
- Results from CARTITUDE-1: A Phase 1b/2 Study of JNJ-4528, a CAR-T Cell Therapy Directed Against B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA), in Patients with Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (R/R MM)
- Subcutaneous Daratumumab Plus Standard Treatment Regimens in Patients with Multiple Myeloma across Lines of Therapy: Pleiades Study Update
- Comparative Effectiveness of Triplets Containing Bortezomib (V), Carfilzomib (K), or Ixazomib (I) Combined with a Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone Backbone (Rd) in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) in Routine Care in the United States (US)
- Selinexor-Containing Regimens for the Treatment of Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell (CAR-T) Therapy
- Final Analysis of a Phase 1b Study of Dratumumab in Combination with Carfilzomib and Dexamethasone for Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
- Genomic and Immunologic Analysis of Cmaf and Hypermutated Multiple Myeloma: Implications for Immunologic Therapy
- A Machine Learning Approach Identifies a 30-Gene Model That Predicts Sensitivity to Selinexor in Multiple Myeloma
- High Dimensional Immune Profiling in Smoldering Multiple Myeloma Identifies Novel Organizing Features of the Tumor Microenvironment
- Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma Patients Progressing on Lenalidomide Maintenance
- Multidimensional Single Cell Analysis Shows Increased T/NK Cell Subsets in Both Blood and Bone Marrow of Iberdomide (CC-220) Treated Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Annual Meeting 2019
- Phase 1 study of elotuzumab in combination with autologous stem cell transplantation and lenalidomide maintenance for multiple myeloma
- Inching towards precision medicine for multiple myeloma with causal network models
- Racial and insurance disparities in multiple myeloma management in a referral center
- Effect of t(11;14) on outcomes of patients (pts) with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM) in the connect MM registry
- Are two sites better than one?: Sites of care and quality of myeloma treatment
American Society of Hematology (ASH), Annual Meeting 2018
- Increased HLA-E Expression Correlates with Early Relapse in Multiple Myeloma
- E2F1 Is a Biomarker of Selinexor Resistance in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients
- MAGE-A3 Promotes Chemotherapy Resistance and Proliferation in Multiple Myeloma through Regulation of BIM and p21Cip1
- Mechanisms of CD4 T Cell Tumor Immunity in a Preclinical Model of Multiple Myeloma
- Evaluation and Comparison of Characteristics and Outcomes Among Frontline Multiple Myeloma (FLMM) Patients with and without Stem Cell Transplant Treatment
- Elotuzumab Plus Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Initial Data from a Phase 2, Non-Comparative Study
- Treatment Choices and Outcomes for Patients with Multiple Myeloma after Relapse on Lenalidomide Maintenance Therapy: Results from the Connect® MM Registry
- Subcutaneous Daratumumab in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Part 2 Safety and Efficacy Update of the Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1b Study (PAVO)
- Longer Term Follow up of the Â Randomized Phase III Trial SWOG S0777: Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone Vs. Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients (Pts) with Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma without an Intent for Immediate Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
- Results of the Pivotal STORM Study (Part 2) in Penta-Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM): Deep and Durable Responses with Oral Selinexor Plus Low Dose Dexamethasone in Patients with Penta-Refractory MM
- Real-World Outcomes for Transplant-Ineligible Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Treated with Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone, or Bortezomib and Dexamethasone: An Enhanced Electronic Health Records Database Analysis
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Annual Meeting 2018
- Treatment (tx) journeys in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM) patients (pts): Results from the Connect MM Registry
- Phase I-b study of isatuximab + carfilzomib in relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM)
- bb2121 anti-BCMA CAR T-cell therapy in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: Updated results from a multicenter phase I study
- Subcutaneous daratumumab (DARA) in patients (Pts) with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM): Part 2 update of the open-label, multicenter, dose escalation phase 1b study (PAVO)
- Daratumumab (DARA) in combination with carfilzomib and dexamethasone (D-Kd) in lenalidomide (Len)-refractory patients (Pts) with relapsed multiple myeloma (MM): Subgroup analysis of MMY1001
- Risk stratification of smoldering multiple myeloma (SMM): Predictive value of free light chains and group-based trajectory modeling (GBTM)
- Impact of post-autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) maintenance therapy on outcomes in patients (Pts) with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM) using the large prospective community-based Connect MM registry
- A phase Ib study of atezolizumab (atezo) alone or in combination with lenalidomide or pomalidomide and/or daratumumab in patients (pts) with multiple myeloma (MM)
- A phase II study of panobinostat with lenalidomide and weekly dexamethasone in myeloma
- Pomalidomide (POM) with or without low-dose dexamethasone (LoDEX) in patients (Pts) with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM): MM-002 phase II age subgroup analysis
American Society of Hematology (ASH), Annual Meeting 2017
- MAGE-a Inhibits Apoptosis in Multiple Myeloma through Regulation of Bim and PUMA
- Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Reveals Distinct Transcriptomic Profiles of Multiple Myeloma with Implications for Personalized Medicine
- Neoantigen Synthetic Peptide Vaccine for Multiple Myeloma Elicits T Cell Immunity in a Pre-Clinical Model
- Clonal Evolution in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients: A Follow-up Study from the Mmrf Commpass Genomics Project
- Initial Phase 2 Results of Ibrutinib Combined with Carfilzomib/Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Adar-Mediated Aberrant a-to-I RNA Editing Is Driven By 1q Amplification and Contributes to Proteasome Inhibitor Resistance in Multiple Myeloma
- Phase 1 Study of Elotuzumab and Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Reconstitution in Combination with Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation and Lenalidomide Maintenance for Multiple Myeloma
- Development of a Predictive Model of Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patient (pt) Outcomes Based on Treatment Class Transitions Using the Connect® MMpatient Registry
- Real-World Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Treated with Triplet Therapy without Stem Cell Transplant: An Enhanced Electronic Health Records Database
- Subcutaneous Delivery of Daratumumab in Patients (pts) with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM): Pavo, an Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Phase 1b Study
- Daratumumab (DARA) in Combination with Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (KRd) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (MMY1001): Updated Results from an Open-Label, Phase 1b Study
- Duration of Therapy (DOT) and Time to Next Therapy (TTNT) of Bortezomib, Carfilzomib and Ixazomib Combinations with Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone (VRd, KRd, IRd) in Patients (pts) with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM): Clinical Practice in the United States Vs Clinical Trial Experience
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Annual Meeting 2017
- Impact of post-autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) maintenance therapy on outcomes in patients (Pts) with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (NDMM) using the large prospective community-based Connect MM registry.
- Risk stratification of smoldering multiple myeloma (SMM): Predictive value of free light chains and group-based trajectory modeling (GBTM).
American Society of Hematology (ASH), Annual Meeting 2016
- MAGE-a Mediate Resistance to Chemotherapy in Multiple Myeloma through Regulation of Bcl-2 Proteins
- Phase 1 Study of Elotuzumab in Combination with Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation and Lenalidomide Maintenance for Multiple Myeloma
- Mutation Burden in Multiple Myeloma Is Captured by Gene Expression Profiles
- A Phase II Study of Pomalidomide, Daily Low Dose Oral Cyclophosphamide, and Dexamethasone in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Aberrant a-to-I RNA Editing and Prognostic Impact of Adar in Multiple Myeloma Patients with 1q Amplification
- Researchers Identify Potential Formula for Blood Cancer Vaccine
December 19, 2019
- Unprecedented Therapy Found Effective for Blood Cancer Patients With No Treatment Options
August 22, 2019
- Mount Sinai Researchers Create RNA and DNA-Sequencing Platform to Match Broader Swath of Cancer Drugs to Patients With Few Options
August 08, 2018
- New Therapeutic Target in Myeloma Discovered
March 7, 2016
Subcutaneous daratumumab plus standard treatment regimens in patients with multiple myeloma across lines of therapy (PLEIADES): an open‐label Phase II study
British Journal of Haematology
2020 Jul 30
A tertiary center experience of multiple myeloma patients with COVID-19: lessons earned and the path forward
Journal of Hematology & Oncology
2020 July 14
Real-world outcomes and factors impacting treatment choice in relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM): a comparison of VRd, KRd, and IRd
Expert Review of Hematology
2020 Mar 9
Mutation-derived Neoantigen-specific T-cell Responses in Multiple Myeloma
Clinical Cancer Research
2019 Dec 19
- Mutation-derived Neoantigen-specific T-cell Responses in Multiple Myeloma
Clin Cancer Res.
2019 Dec 19.
- Recapturing disease response: A phase 2 study of carfilzomib 56 mg/m2 in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have progressed on carfilzomib 27 mg/m2 Am J Hematol.
2019 Dec 8.
- Mutation-derived Neoantigen-specific T-cell Responses in Multiple Myeloma
Clin Cancer Res.
2019 Dec 19.
PMID: 31857430 Recapturing disease response: A phase 2 study of carfilzomib 56 mg/m2 in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have progressed on carfilzomib 27 mg/m2
Am J Hematol.
2019 Dec 8.
- Oral Selinexor-Dexamethasone for Triple-Class Refractory Multiple Myeloma
NEJM. 2019 Aug 22.
- SOHO State of the Art Updates and Next Questions: T-Cell-Directed Immune Therapies for Multiple Myeloma: Chimeric Antigen Receptor-Modified T Cells and Bispecific T-Cell-Engaging Agents
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2019 Sep.
- Daratumumab Plus Carfilzomib and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Blood. 2019 May 21.
- Indatuximab Ravtansine (BT062) Monotherapy in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2019 Feb 21.
- Overall Survival Trends and Clinical Characteristics of Plasmacytoma in the United States: A National Cancer Database Analysis
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2019 Jan 19.
- Are 4-Drug Regimens Here to Stay? Role in Induction and Salvage Therapies
Cancer J. 2019 Jan/Feb:25(1): 32-37
- Society of Hematologic Oncology State of the Art Update and Next Questions: Multiple Myeloma
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2018 Nov;18(11):693-702
- Impact of post-ASCT maintenance therapy on outcomes in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma in Connect MM
Blood Adv. 2018 Jul 10;(13):1608-1615
- Minimal Residual Disease in Multiple Myeloma: Impact on Response Assessment, Prognosis and Tumor Heterogeneity
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2018;1100:141-159
- Analysis of carfilzomib cardiovascular safety profile across relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma clinical trials
Blood Adv. 2018 Jul 10;2(13): 1633-1644
- Precision Medicine for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma on the Basis of an Integrative Multiomics Approach
- JCO Precis Oncol. 2018 Aug 8.
- Risk stratification of smoldering multiple myeloma: predictive value of free light chains and group-based trajectory modeling
Blood Adv. 2018 Jun 26;2(12):1470-1479
- Treatment patterns and medication adherence among patients diagnosed with multiple myeloma and treated with panobinostat
- Future Oncol. 2018 May 30
- Phase 1 trial of ibrutinib and carfilzomib combination therapy for relapsed or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma
- Leuk Lymphoma. 2018 Apr 4:1-7
- Prolonged Duration of Therapy Is Associated With Improved Survival in Patients Treated for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma in Routine Clinical Care in the United States
- Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2018 Feb;18(2):152-160
- The effect of novel therapies in high-molecular-risk multiple myeloma
- Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2017 Nov; 15 (11):870-879.
- Blood Transfusion Management and Transfusion-Related Outcomes in Daratumumab-Treated Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
- Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2017 Sep 19.
- Daratumumab plus pomalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma
- Blood 2017 Aug 24; 130(8): 974–981.
- Outcomes of salvage autologous stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma with cytopenias and exposure to novel agents.
Bone Marrow Transplant. 2017 Jul 24.
- Integrative network analysis identifies novel drivers of pathogenesis and progression in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Leukemia. 2017 Jun 23.
- A phase 1 dose-escalation study of filanesib plus bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients with recurrent/refractory multiple myeloma.
Cancer. 2016 Nov 15:122(21):3327-3335.
- Outcomes and management of lenalidomide-associated rash in patients with multiple myeloma.
Leuk Lymphoma. 2016 Nov; 57(11): 2510-2515.
- A phase II trial of TBL-12 sea cucumber extract in patients with untreated asymptomatic myeloma.
Br J Haematol. 2016 Oct 7.
- A pharmacokinetics and safety phase 1/1b study of oral ixazomib in patients with multiple myeloma and severe renal impairment or end-stage renal disease requiring haemodialysis.
Br J Haematol. 2016 Sept; 174(5): 748-759.
- Real-world treatment patterns and associated progression-free survival in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma among US community oncology practices.
Expert Rev Hematol. 2016 Jul;9(7): 707-717.
- Randomized multicenter phase 2 study of pomalidomide, cyclophosphamide, and dexamethasone in relapsed refractory myeloma.
Blood. 2016 May 26; 127(21): 2561-2568.
- Dual targeting of CDK4 and ARK5 using a novel kinase inhibitor ON123300 exerts potent anticancer activity against multiple myeloma.
Cancer Res. 2016 Mar 1; 76(5): 1225-1236.
- The outcomes of newly diagnosed elderly multiple myeloma patients treated at a single U.S. institution.
Cancer Med. 2016 Mar; 5(3):500-505.
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of elotuzumab combined with lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients with multiple myeloma and various levels of renal impairment: results of a phase Ib study.
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2016 Mar; 16(3): 129-138.
- Elotuzumab in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma: final phase 2 results from the randomised, open-label, phase 1b-2 dose-escalation study.
Lancet Haematol. 2015 Dec; 2(12): e516-527.
- Advances in targeted therapy for the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Expert Rev Hematol. 2016 Jan; 9(1): 91-105.
- Serum free light chain assessment early after stem cell transplantation as a prognostic factor in multiple myeloma.
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2015 Sep; 15(9): 541-545.
- Asymptomatic monoclonal gammopathies.
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2014 Sep; 14 Suppl: S78-86.
- Patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma and chromosome 1 amplification have poor outcomes despite the use of novel triplet regimens.
Am J Hematol. 2014 Jun; 89(6): 616-620.
- Risk stratification in multiple myeloma, part 2: the significance of genetic risk factors in the era of currently available therapies.
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2013; 11(9): 578-583.
- Risk stratification in multiple myeloma, part 1: characterization of high-risk disease.
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2013 Aug;11(8): 489-503.
- Video series produced by Cure Connections