Through interventional cardiology, our doctors treat structural heart diseases by placing a catheter directly into the heart or within the surrounding arteries.
Mount Sinai Heart New York Palm Beach performs hundreds of interventional cases each year, including innovative procedures to treat such conditions as coronary artery disease and aortic stenosis. Our interventional cardiologists have undergone training in the full spectrum of cardiac catheterization procedures and provide the most cutting-edge treatments available.
Our doctors offer the following interventional procedures:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Coronary angioplasty (PTCA) and coronary stents
- Closure of patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair (MitraClip)
- Peripheral arterial interventions