Programs and Services
We provide programs to screen, diagnose, treat, and provide counseling services to both patients with and individuals concerned about genetic diseases, birth defects, reproductive problems, or inherited genetic risks of developing cancer.
- Clinical Genetic Disorders Program - Specializing in the care of the people with known or suspected genetic conditions.
- Program for Inherited Metabolic Diseases - Focusing on providing services for the treatment of children and adults affected by inborn errors of metabolism.
- Reproductive Genetic Counseling Program - Evaluating the health and well-being of women who are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant and their fetuses.
- Cancer Genetic Counseling Program - Helping you understand your family history of cancer and the likelihood of a hereditary cancer susceptibility in the family.
- Lysosomal Storage Disease - Working towards the management and treatment of pediatric and adult patients with lysosomal storage diseases.
- Genetics Infusion Program - As part of the Lysosomal Storage Disease Program, this outpatient infusion suite provides a private and comfortable environment in which patients can receive infusion therapy.
- Porphyria Comprehensive Diagnostic and Treatment Center - Providing clinical and diagnostic services for children and adults with acute or cutaneous porphyria.
- Congenital Anomalies and Craniofacial Program - A resource for children and adults with congenital or acquired abnormalities, particularly those of the head, neck and limbs.
- Cardiovascular Genetics Program - Evaluating and counseling patients and families with genetic-based cardiovascular diseases.
- Fragile X Spectrum Disorder Clinic - A clinic that provides comprehensive medical evaluations and treatments to patients and families affected by Fragile X Syndrome.
- Mitochondrial Medicine Program - A program that provides comprehensive disease evaluation, counseling, and disease management for patients who have mitochondrial disorders.