Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a division of Mount Sinai’s Ear, Nose, and Throat/Head and Neck Surgery Department, has longstanding recognition as a pioneer in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head and neck. Today, our facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons, certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, strive to continue a tradition of academic scholarship and clinical excellence. Our highly specialized surgeons have extensive experience in all aspects of facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, including the following areas:
- Reconstruction of post-surgical or fractures/traumatic defects
- Reconstruction of facial defects, including removal of skin cancers and congenital defects
- Comprehensive treatment of facial nerve paralysis
- Cosmetic surgery and functional nose surgery for breathing and looks
- State-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical techniques in facial rejuvenation
Our Multidisciplinary Approach
We work closely with Mount Sinai’s Center for Head and Neck Surgery, The Tisch Cancer Institute’s Melanoma and Skin Cancer Center and many other Departments, including Dermatology and Ophthalmology to ensure our patients the best possible outcomes whether they are in need of reconstructive surgery or are seeking desired aesthetic improvements. We offer patients the full-range of state-of-the-art facial reconstructive and aesthetic services in a comfortable, safe environment.