For Medical Providers
Managing patients who have experienced an injury or illness on the job is challenging. Our occupational health experts understand exactly how to work with these patients, their employers, and their physicians. When your patient needs specialized evaluation and care for a suspected work-related health condition, you can refer with confidence to the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health. Our physicians and staff work in close collaboration with referring physicians to ensure continuity of care at the highest level.
We focus on the work-related health condition, always with an emphasis on safety and prevention of further injury or illness. We stay in communication with the patient’s primary care or specialty provider, and when our patients need specialty treatment for their work-related health conditions, we refer them to other specialty practices and provide support for the billing and reporting that comes with workers’ compensation. Because of our expertise and comprehensive services, referring patients to our occupational health program makes sense for physicians.
- Work-related injuries and illnesses
- Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Hazard exposure (chemical, biological, environmental)
- Occupational toxicology
- Work fitness and disability integration
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Industrial Hygiene
- Injury Prevention and Ergonomics
- OSHA-mandated medical screenings
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Social Work and Benefits Counseling
- Workers’ Compensation Case Management
To make a referral or speak to a physician, please call 888-702-0630.