Information for Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital Patients
- The Mount Sinai Beth Israel hospital campus on 16th Street is planning to gradually close. But that has no impact on the care we are able to provide today—our doors will remain open and your care will continue in the meantime.
- As this process unfolds, we will continue to provide high-quality care and services to all of our patients, just as we always have.
- Mount Sinai has invested greatly into other services downtown. This includes Mount Sinai-Union Square (outpatient and urgent care) and dozens of outpatient practices throughout the downtown area. All of these will continue to provide ongoing care.
- The Mount Sinai-Behavioral Health Center on the Lower East Side is continuing to open all of its planned services, offering a full continuum of inpatient, crisis, and outpatient behavioral health care, plus primary care.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel is also part of the Mount Sinai Health System’s network of hospitals and outpatient practices across New York City, and patients will still have access to all those services and care from the physicians you know and trust.
- We will be in touch in the coming months to share updates for all Mount Sinai Beth Israel patients as we work through this transition. Should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please reach out to your doctor.