Sotorasib Activity in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS p.G12C Mutation (CodeBreak 101)
Age: 18 - 100 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1/Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: December 17, 2019
End Date: October 31, 2025
- Men or women greater than or equal to 18 years old.
- Pathologically documented, locally-advanced or metastatic malignancy with, KRAS p.G12C mutation identified through molecular testing.
- Primary brain tumor.
- Spinal cord compression, or untreated, or symptomatic, or active brain metastases, or leptomeningeal disease from non-brain tumors.
- Myocardial infarction within 6 months of study day 1.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tract disease causing the inability to take oral medication.