An Open-Label, Long-term Study of GFB-887 in Patients With Glomerular Kidney Diseases
Age: 18 - 75 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: July 27, 2021
End Date: September 01, 2025
- Participants with FSGS/TR-MCD who have completed the treatment phase from an interventional clinical study with GFB-887. Participants who were discontinued for rising proteinuria from a GFB-887 interventional study may be considered for enrollment following consultation with the Medical Monitor.
- Participants who enrolled in any other interventional study during the time between completion of the prior GFB-887 interventional study and this study may be considered for enrollment following consultation with the Medical Monitor.
- Participant is unable to take oral medications
- Participant has an unstable medical condition based on medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, ECGs, vital signs or is otherwise unstable in the judgement of the Investigator which would pose a risk to the participant or interfere with study evaluation, procedures, or completion
- Evidence of significant hypersensitivity, intolerance, or allergy to any component of investigational product GFB-887