Work-related injuries and illnesses affect millions of Americans every year. Occupational health conditions can also impact a worker’s emotional well-being, job safety and security, and social and financial health. At the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health, we understand the role of the workplace on your health and are here to go beyond just treatment.
Our services include:
- Confidential medical exams to assess if a health problem is work related
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related medical conditions
- Screenings for exposure to work-related hazards, such as asbestos, lead, silica, and other toxic substances
- Social work services, including one-on-one counseling and monthly support groups
- Assistance with Workers’ Compensation and other benefits
- Hearing conservation programs
- Pre-placement and fit-for-duty evaluations
- Return-to-work assessments
- World Trade Center Health Program services for 9/11 workers and volunteers
- Coordination of care with specialty practices throughout the Mount Sinai Health System
A Total Worker Health™ Approach
The Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health integrate health and safety protection programs with programs designed to improve a patient’s overall health and well-being. We encourage interested patients to inquire about our programs for:
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 888-702-0630.