Work-related injuries and illnesses affect millions of Americans every year. Occupational health conditions can also impact your emotional well-being, job safety and security, and social and financial health. At the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health, we understand the role of the workplace on your health and are here to go beyond just treatment.
Our services include:
- Confidential medical exams to assess if a health problem is work related
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related medical conditions
- Assistance with workers’ compensation and other benefits: Our workers’ compensation coordinators will provide you dedicated support services, helping you navigate the workers’ compensation system. Our social workers can provide external referrals to resources for non-workers’ compensation concerns and issues
- Injury prevention and ergonomics education: Meet with our ergonomist to learn how to prevent physical discomfort, discuss improvements in the workplace, and change personal work habits
- Screenings for exposure to work-related hazards, such as asbestos, lead, silica, and other toxic substances
- Social work services, including one-on-one counseling and monthly support groups
- Hearing conservation programs
- Pre-placement and fit-for-duty evaluations
- Return-to-work assessments
- World Trade Center Health Program services for 9/11 workers and volunteers
- Coordination of care with specialists involved in your treatment
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 888-702-0630.