Important Mount Sinai Phone Numbers
- Gastroenterology Faculty Practice Associates
To schedule a consultation with one of our gastroenterologist from the Gastroenterology Faculty Practice Associates.
- Mount Sinai Endoscopy Unit
If you need to contact us regarding your procedure scheduled for today.
- Mount Sinai Endoscopy Unit
If you have questions about your scheduled procedure.
- Gastroenterology, Divisional Administration
For the academic offices of the Gastroenterology Division.
For Referring Physicians
- Endoscopy, Direct Access Coordinator (Aurora Barriga)
To refer your patient for a colonoscopy screening.
- Endoscopy, Interventional Endoscopy Coordinator (Shelly Gerson, RN, BSN)
(212) 241-3233, Fax: (212) 241-2276
To refer your patient for a therapeutic endoscopic procedure (ERCP, EUS, EMR).
- Endoscopy, Clinical Research Coordinator (Rachna Khare)
For questions regarding our wide array of endoscopic clinical trails and research.
Important Mount Sinai Web Sites
- Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease at Mount Sinai (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease; acid indigestion)
- Eating and Weight Disorders Program at Mount Sinai
- GI Faculty Practice Associates Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
- Lung Diseases and Pulmonary Medicine
- Mount Sinai Diabetes Center
- Eleven West Accomodations
Informational Web sites for GI Patients
- MEDLINE Plus - Consumer articles from the National Library of Medicine
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - Actual endoscopic images of the entire digestive tract, arranged anatomically, showing normal and abnormal findings
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) - Consumer articles on most topics related to gastroenterology
- National Digestive Diseases Clearinghouse(NIDDK/NIH) - An overview of GI (Gastrointestional)diseases and disorders including Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, peptic ulcers, GERD, and much more
- The Gluten-Free Page - Information and nutritional advice for people with celiac disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Self-Help Group
- GERD Information Resource Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Premier membership organization for board certified gastroenterologists. Site features downloadable patient brochures on a variety of topics as well as an encyclopedic listing and explanation of the most common GI(Gastrointestional) diseases and treatments . The site also features contact information on more than 30 GI support groups.
Out of nearly 5,000 hospitals evaluated, Mount Sinai ranks #9 in the nation for Digestive Disease in the 2013-2014 "Best Hospitals" issue of U.S. News & World Report. Learn More
The Esophageal Cancer Center at Mount Sinai takes a multidisciplinary approach to creating a safe and effective treatment plan. Learn more