Following a neurological surgery, patients benefit from increased support throughout their recovery process. The Precision Recovery Neurosurgical Perioperative program is designed to remotely monitor your health and wellbeing after you leave the hospital. Our team of clinicians will monitor your symptoms and progress daily. and meet with you weekly to make sure you are recovering well and have the support you need following your surgery.
This remote patient monitoring program has two main components:
- Daily symptom reports completed directly from a smart device using the precision recovery application
- Weekly video or phone calls with a healthcare provider to discuss your recovery and complete a more detailed clinical evaluation.
- If you would like to be enrolled in the Precision Recovery Neurosurgical Perioperative Program, please have your neurosurgeon/healthcare provider refer you to the program
- If you would like to refer patients to this program, please email PRneuro@mountsinai.org with the patient’s name, DOB, telephone number, and email address
- If you have any other questions, please email us at PRneuro@mountsinai.org