Mount Sinai Doctors
If you are seeking high quality health care for the entire family right in your neighborhood, Mount Sinai Doctors Stuyvesant Town offers personalized treatment for temporary and chronic medical conditions in Manhattan’s East Village neighborhood, located near the Union Square subway stop.
Featuring state-of-the-art exam rooms along with imaging facilities, Mount Sinai Doctors Stuyvesant Town is staffed by experienced Mount Sinai physicians who are able to provide you and your family with medical care for a variety of illnesses and injuries. In addition, our electronic medical records system is fully integrated with the Mount Sinai Health System, providing our staff with secure access to each patient’s complete medical history.
We offer primary care to both adults and children of all ages, the services are as follows:
- Primary Care for Adults
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Check-ups and preventive care
- Pap smears and breast exams
- Diagnostic testing
- Primary Care for Babies and Children
- Routine health care and check ups
- Immunizations and boosters
- Developmental assessments
- Nutritional screening
- School entry physicals
- Sports clearance physicals
- Urgent Care, non-emergency care
- On-site X-ray services
- Adhesive capsulitis arthroscopic and arthroscopic surgery Anterior cruciate reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel release
- Fracture reduction
- Rotator cuff and tendon repair
- Anterior cruciate reconstruction
We welcome walk-ins and offer same day appointments.