Mount Sinai Doctors
255 Greenwich Street
Mount Sinai Doctors - Greenwich Street is a multi-specialty practice located in the heart of Tribeca, in lower Manhattan. Situated just two blocks from the World Trade Center Oculus Transportation Hub, our office is easily accessible by subway, the PATH trains, and the NY Waterway Ferry.
We schedule appointments in advance and accept walk-ins. For scheduling appointments by phone, you can either call our office or send a text message. To schedule by text message, text “Hello” to 474-624 on weekdays between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. You will be redirected to a secure chat portal to easily book an appointment without a phone call.
- Internal medicine
- Primary Care for adults, including annual physical exams, wellness and preventive care
- Same day appointments for sick visits, based on availability
- Ongoing care for medical conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes
- Treat a full spectrum of heart-related conditions, including angina, arrhythmia, heart failure, hypertension, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and vascular and venous disease
- Provide patients with accurate heart disease assessments including Echocardiography, stress testing, arrhythmia monitors, sleep monitors, and vascular and venous testing
- Committed to helping patients safely reduce their cardiac risk, and live longer, healthier lives
- Medical and cosmetic dermatological services
- Orthopedic consultation and follow-up
- Treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Ultrasound guided corticosteroid injections
- (PRP) Platelet rich plasma injections and stem cell treatment
- General urology, voiding and sexual dysfunction
- Urinary frequency/urgency in males and females
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction, arousal and orgasm disorders
Please bring a photo ID, insurance card and referral (if necessary) to your appointment. If you are coming for a physical exam, please fast for eight hours prior to your appointment.