Study to Assess Safety of HDP-101 in Patients With Relapsed Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 1/Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: January 01, 2022
End Date: May 01, 2025
- Male or female aged ≥18 years.
- Life expectancy >12 weeks.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status (PS) of 0 to 1.
- A confirmed diagnosis of active MM according to the diagnostic criteria established by the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG).
- Must have undergone SCT or is considered transplant ineligible.
- Must have undergone prior treatments with antimyeloma therapy which must have included an immunomodulatory drug, proteasome inhibitor, and anti-CD38 treatment, alone or in combination. In addition, the patient should either refractory or intolerant to any established standard of care therapy providing a meaningful clinical benefit for the patient assessed by the Investigator.
- Measurable disease as per IMWG criteria.
- Adequate organ system function as defined in protocol.
- For patient entering the Phase 2a part only: Prior treatment with any approved or experimental BCMA-targeting modalities are not allowed.
- Known central nervous system involvement.
- Plasma cell leukemia.
- History of congestive heart failure.
- Autologous or allogenic SCT within 12 weeks before the first infusion or is planning for autologous SCT.
- Symptomatic graft versus host disease post allogenic hemopoietic cell transplant within 12 months prior to the first study treatment infusion.
- Radiotherapy within 21 days prior to the first study treatment infusion.
- History of any other malignancy known to be active.
- Known human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Patients with active infection requiring systemic anti-infective.
- Patients with positive test results for hepatitis B surface antigen or Hepatitis B core antigen.
- Patients with positive test results for hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Current active liver or biliary disease.