Registry of Patients With Brain Tumors Treated With STaRT (GammaTiles)
Age: Birth - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: September 11, 2020
End Date: December 31, 2028
Angela Hall GT Medical Technologies
1. Patients who undergo maximum safe resection of intracranial neoplasm(s) AND implantation of GammaTiles.
2. Willing and able to provide informed consent and to participate in all evaluations.
1. Inability to undergo pre-operative and post-operative imaging for disease and implant assessment.
2. Major medical or psychiatric illness, which, in the investigator's opinion would prevent completion of treatment, ability to complete assessments at the time of enrollment, and/or interfere with follow ups.
3. Lack of English language fluency sufficient to allow for completion of neurocognitive and QOL tests (which are in English).