AMP SCZ® Observational Study: PREDICT-DPACC
Age: 12 - 30 years
Healthy Subjects: Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: June 02, 2022
End Date: May 31, 2025
- Individuals between 12 and 30 years old;
- Understand and sign an informed consent (or assent for minors) document;
- Meet diagnostic criteria for CHR from the Positive SYmptoms and Diagnostic Criteria for the CAARMS Harmonized with the SIPS (PSYCHS).
- Antipsychotic medication exposure equivalent to a total lifetime haloperidol dose of >50 mg or current antipsychotic medication at time of screening assessment;
- Documented history of intellectual disability;
- Past or current clinically relevant central nervous system disorder;
- Traumatic brain injury that is rated as 7 or above on the Traumatic Brain Injury screening instrument;
- Current or past treated or untreated psychotic episode, as determined using the PSYCHS. See also the AMP SCZ website link for a description of eligibility criteria (https://www.ampscz.org/participate/eligible/).