COVID-19 Health and Safety Resource for Workplaces
The Mount Sinai Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health are leaders in workplace health and safety. We are here to help organizations develop programs to reduce risk for coronavirus exposure and better protect their workers. Our team of occupational health physicians and safety professionals have developed this guide to assist with safe operations.
If you would like tailored support, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-702-0630 to learn more.
We can support your organization with the following services:
- One-on-one consultations to provide tailored guidance to meet your needs
- Virtual site visits to evaluate workplace safety, layout, and flow
- Medical evaluations: post-exposure assessment, quarantine and isolation guidance, return to work clearance, functional capacity assessment.
- COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 testing coordination at various Mount Sinai practice locations
- Ergonomics and injury prevention while working remotely
- Medical clearance for respirator use
- Education and training
* The COVID-19 Health and Safety Resource Guide and any associated information or materials, whether oral or written are not intended to provide medical, legal, or other professional advice. The Guide is for general information purposes only. Before finalizing a safety plan, we recommend that you obtain advice from qualified professionals. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Icahn School of Medicine, including The Mount Sinai Selikoff Center for Occupational Health, and its affiliates within The Mount Sinai Health System (collectively, “Mount Sinai”), disclaim all representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this guide and has no duty to supplement the information in this guide.
Mount Sinai will not be liable for any errors or omissions in content or for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from the display or use of content.